Kampong Thom and Kampong Cham Provinces
Food and economic security
- Reunification of beneficiaries within self-help groups and support for organization of these groups.
- To increase food production by providing training on sustainable agriculture approaches
- To Improve revenues and support small rural entrepreneurship development
- To improve environmental protection and climate changes awareness and resilience
Partners : Mlup Baitong, Facilitator of Agri-Enterprises for Cooperatives (FAEC), Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) – Ecoland Research Center
- To promote and strengthen non-communicable diseases policy both at national and sub-national level.
- To strengthen evidence-based information, research and capitalisation on mental health, diabetes and hypertension.
- To strengthen the quality and accessibility to non-communicable diseases’ services.
- To establish and strengthen community-based mental health care and support.
Partners : Transcultural Psychosocial Organisation (TPO), Social Services of Cambodia, Center for Child and Adolescent Mental Health-Caritas, Department of Preventive Medicine, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse (DMHSA)
Results from 2021
- 289 producers trained by our teams are now using sustainable agriculture techniques.
- 533 new patients treated and monitored for mental health problems.
- 557 families sensitised on child abuse in 18 villages.
- 569 members registered in one of the 22 "self help groups" set up by our teams. Together, they organise and can benefit from community self-help.